Thursday, December 24, 2009

Character to Character Letter

Dear Sun,
Since you have been gone my life has not been the same. I have been sold to a new owner Doak and pregnant with his child. They would not let Plum come with me I was heart broken. She found her way on the wagon and died. I have been raped by Doak, and treated like crap. His wife Sue treated me nice as she could while before she died giving birth to her second child. She was the sweetest person to know. He later married Loretta. I wish I could see you. How have you been? Is everything going well? I hope you are doing well, so you can get me out of here.
Sincerely,
Always

4 comments:

  1. Good work Christian, but I have a question though. Wasn't Always a virgin until Doak raped her?? I like how in the end you changed from sad life to happy question and concerns for the other person and then ask for help. If I was Sun I would return to help out Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanker explain more about how Plum died. I like how you mentioned how Doak treated her like crap. I felt Doak was an evil man for what h has did. I think you did good just explain more on what happened with Always losing Plum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Leo and Frado, good letter, but add more about Plum so Sun will know how/what happened to his sister. Other than that, good ending on Always seeking help from Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Letter brother. I like the question that Leo had about Always being a virgin before Doak raped her. The word "crap" has a real powerful meaning of its own. I like the use of the word. Keep it up Sir!

    ReplyDelete