Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My dearest sister Plum

Plum my sister was the sweetest thing from God. Having to grow up without a mother and a father who did not care about her was tough for her. She did not know that much about life, but she seen the struggle I went through to take care of her after the death our mother. I am sad that she’s not with me anymore. But at the same time I am happy that she does not have to suffer and witness the pain of this tragic life I am dealing with.

9 comments:

  1. I can relate to Always perspective for Plum. She really loved her sister dearly, and tried to take care of her as good as she could. I also like how you believe Always would feel happy that Plum doesn't have to suffer anymore. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt sorry for plum feelings and life she had to go through without a mother and father.This can connect across the world because plenty of children's grew up without parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written. I like how you turned the sadness around to a little happiness when you said she would feel happy that Plum doesnt have to suffer anymore.Keep it up my brother!. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian you got straight to the point. Though it was short you did put the important things in there. I like the southern tone i get from you when i read this, it shows that you truly got into character. I like your emotion shown in that last line, almost made me tear up. Good job bro-ham.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea it something to do what Always did for Plum. I know I would of done the same thing but still it is the fact that people are heartless as those like the people who treated slaves like they did in those times. I agree with you also that Plum does not have to live a harsh like it was for her older generation. Good work....keep it up dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. always really loved her sister dearly, and tried to take care of her the best she could. It is bad that plum had to suffer. keep up the good work dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please explain how her father and mother did not care for her. I am not clear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really good Eulogy. You have good details about their relationship and she was treated her whole life. You made sure to say that she took care of her when there mother died. Good job man.

    ReplyDelete